Vroom and Children's Museums
Supporting Families' Brain-Building Moments
Children are born ready to learn. The science is clear: ninety percent of a child's brain develops during the first five years. Vroom brings the science of early childhood development out of the lab and puts it in the hands of parents by turning everyday moments into opportunities for brain-building.
The Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) and Vroom, an initiative of the Bezos Family Foundation, are partnering to transform under-utilized spaces, like foyers, hallways, restrooms, and cubbies, into learning environments. With fun tips and activities for caregivers and kids, brain-building has never been so easy!
How Do I Get Vroom Tips for My Museum?
Open children’s museums may apply to ACM to obtain Vroom decals. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed monthly.
- 120 decal designs are available in English and Spanish. Museums choose which decals to use.
- Print-ready decal files are free of charge to children’s museums or pre-printed decals may be purchased at-cost.
- Easily co-branded decals are designed to include space to add your museum’s logo.
- Museums have three levels of access to the decals:
- Any open children’s museum qualifies to use the decals in their museum.
- Some museums may qualify to receive a $500 grant to print the decals with a local printer.
- Some museums may qualify to work directly with Vroom to modify the decals to incorporate an existing brain science or parent education campaign, or specific museum brand guidelines.
- Museums using Vroom decals report attendance data and other metrics to ACM every three months.