Query Service FYI
New to the Query Report Service? Find out how to submit a query, see a sample report and learn how many free reports your membership includes.
Step 1) Select one or more Query Reports Type(s) about museum operations. There are 42 Standard Query Reports to choose from! Review the ACM Museum Member Survey to see the questions that generated the data.
Step 2) Identify a range of values (museum square footage, location, income, attendance, etc...) to narrow the number of museums that will appear in your report.
After you've submitted your request, ACM staff will let you know if a service fee applies to your query report request and if so list payment options. Once service fees are settled, most query requests are turned around in five (5) business days.
Service Fees & Free Service
After members use their free query requests (see below), additional queries are $50 per report.
Per membership year...
- Open Museums may request up to six (6) free query reports.
- Emerging Museums may request up to three (3) free query reports.
- Corporate Leaders may request up to three (3) free query reports.
- Corporate Supporters may request up to one (1) free query report.
- Self-Employed Consultants may request up to to one (1) free query.
Free query allotments do not rollover to a new year.
ACM Individual members may request query reports for $50 per report.
Non-members and Student members are not eligible to receive ACM Query Reports.
Use the Query Report to plan, benchmark your museum’s operations, or as talking points with community members, elected officials and funders.