Museums Advocacy Day 2018
February 26–27, 2018
ACM supports Museums Advocacy Day 2018, which is organized by the American Alliance of Museums. Museums Advocacy Day is a powerful, field-wide opportunity to make a unified case to Congress in support of museums. ACM members register to attend free of charge with the coupon code MAD2018_ACM.
- Monday, February 26 – Training Day at the Washington Plaza Hotel
- Tuesday, February 27 – Museums Advocacy Day 2018 on Capitol Hill
More than 380 people visited Congressional offices during Museums Advocacy Day 2017. Will you speak for museums at Museums Advocacy Day 2018? We expect the 2018 event will fill up quickly, so make your plans to attend and register.
Because ACM sponsors Museums Advocacy Day 2018, ACM members register free of charge.
- Registration is open on the American Alliance of Museums' website
- To register free of charge, use this coupon code: MAD2018_ACM
The American Alliance of Museums has secured a block of rooms at the Washington Plaza Hotel, where Monday programming takes place and a short Metro ride to Tuesday’s Capitol Hill events and congressional meetings.
Washington Plaza Hotel at 10 Thomas Circle, NW, Washington, DC 20005
- Museums Advocacy Day Rate: $199 per night (plus tax)
- Rate available until January 26, 2018
- Reserve your room online or by phone at 202.842.1300 or 800.424.1140 (reference American Alliance of Museums)