Responsible for writing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects. We are looking for a grant writer with IMLS and NSF experience.
• Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
• Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
• Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
• Understanding of institutional history and programs.
• Assist with other fundraising projects as requested Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
• Strong editing skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
• Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
• Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
• Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
• Strong contributor in team environments
• Minimum of two years’ experience with grant writing.
• Previous experience with non-profit fundraising.
• Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
• Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
|Deadline||August 31, 2018|
|Date Listed:||July 11, 2018|
|Organization||Imagine Children's Museum|
|Address||1502 Wall Street|
|Salary||$20-30 per hour|
|Application Instructions||Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|