Director of Education and Exhibits
Title: Director of Programs and Exhibits
Summary of Responsibilities: Planning, implementing and supervising all phases of programs; Manage exhibition activities, including scheduling of traveling exhibit program; Manage personnel within the Programs department
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
• Master’s Degree in Education, Child Development, Museum Studies or related area
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Museum program administration
• Experience supervising a creative staff and developing and managing innovative programs
• Commitment to providing high quality knowledge of evaluation techniques, and excellent writing and communication skills
• Demonstrated use of good judgment.
• Creativity and flexibility, with sensitivity to working with diverse audiences, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with some evenings and holidays.
• Ability to stand for extended periods, bend and safely lift up to 25 lbs.
Desired Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
• Willingness to be certified in First aid and CPR
Terms of Employment:
• Full-time, salary
• Monday – Friday schedule, some evening and weekend hours required
To apply for this position, please email resume with salary history, cover letter and 3 references to Carol Scott, email@example.com .
CDMOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: To ensure that CDMOD’s personnel policies and practices are administered fairly, CDMOD employs individuals on the basis of merit and needs, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual preference, disability, or veteran status.
|Deadline||September 30, 2018|
|Date Listed:||July 6, 2018|
|Organization||Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert|
|Address||71-701 Gerald Ford Drive|
|Application Instructions||To apply for this position, please email resume with salary history, cover letter and 3 references to Carol Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org.|