The Manager reporting to the Associate Director of Development will be responsible MOXI’s Membership Program. Duties will include but are not limited to: overseeing annual membership budget, developing member acquisition, renewal and upgrade strategies, membership administration (member correspondence, data entry in the museum’s database, membership sales), planning for special Members-Only events, and serving as a integral member of the Development team.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, familiar with Word & Excel, customer service focused, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Superior attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
• Desire to work as part of a team.
• Ability to listen actively to guests and be responsive to their needs and expectations.
• Weekends, holidays, and evenings are required.
• Ability to problem solve and demonstrate good judgment in a variety of situations
• Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel. Experience with databases, especially Altru, a benefit.
• Regular and predictable attendance is required.
• Represents Membership program on behalf of MOXI onsite and at events, including exhibit openings, museum programs, and members-only events.
• Oversees significant annual budget including monitoring progress towards revenue and expenditure goals and providing monthly variance reports.
• In collaboration with Marketing & Communications team develops and implements acquisition, upgrade and retention strategies employing integrated onsite, mail, on-line, telephone and social campaigns. Generates reports to measure results of specific membership campaigns, along with membership retention and growth.
• Partners with MOXI’s Guest Services to fulfill membership sales. Manages guest requests, complaints, and questions in a positive, helpful manner.
• Plans special Members-Only events and works with MOXI staff to ensure member benefits are delivered upon.
• Collaborates with Development team to identify and upgrade Members to higher levels of annual giving (Innovator Circle) and increase annual giving participation, and support development events
• Develops, promotes, and documents best practices and policies associated with member management. Maintains security, accuracy, and integrity of database.
• Periodically reviews effectiveness of membership program, benefits, and policies, relating to retention and acquisition of members. Recommends, designs, and implements any required changes to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
• Capable of working a flexible schedule including one weekend day per week to accommodate the museum’s needs. Schedule and availability reflects that the organization is a 7-day a week operation with periodic morning and evening programs,
• Other duties as assigned.
|Deadline||June 22, 2018|
|Date Listed:||May 30, 2018|
|Organization||MOXI, The Wolf Museum of Exploration + Innovation|
|Address||125 State Street|
|Job Listing||View Complete Job Listing|
|Application Instructions||Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|