Director of Play Programs
Marbles Kids Museum believes that play is how children learn best. We are seeking an enthusiastic, confident and engaging team member to lead our Play Programs Team. As Director of Play Programs you will work collaboratively to lead the team responsible for the planning and playful delivery of museum programs, camps, classes, family events, school programs, and birthdays.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Five to 10 years experience in education or early childhood, with demonstrated success in creating and leading informal, play-based learning experiences
• Established content knowledge in child development and a willingness to share that knowledge in a playful, accessible manner to a variety of audiences
• Leadership experience and proven excellence in building capacity and cohesion of a highly performing team
• Lead a creative team to develop and deliver high-impact, mission-aligned programs connected to Marbles five core initiatives: Ready Set Learn, Be Healthy Be Active, Create Innovate, Explore Experiment, and Connect.
• Share and build knowledge across the team about the importance of play, children’s ages and stages of development, effective strategies for facilitated learning through child-led play, and engaging caregivers in play.
• Coach teammates in collaboratively managing and leading play projects.
• Engage in and model playful, impactful interactions with children and families and coach teammates and volunteers to engage in memorable play moments with guests.
|Deadline||June 1, 2018|
|Date Listed:||April 26, 2018|
|Organization||Marble Kids Museum|
|Address||201 East Hargett Street|
|Job Listing||View Complete Job Listing|
|Application Instructions||To apply, please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, resume and references to Diane Wardenfelt, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com or fax to 919.834.3516. Marbles Kids Museum is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all to apply. We participate in E-Verify.|