Winter/Spring AmeriCorps Position: Play Engineer and Educational Support
Dates: January 3, 2018 (with option of starting earlier) - June 15, 2018
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 10-6 and Sunday 9:30-3:30
- AmeriCorps will work with JH Children's Museum staff to engage children and families in inquiry-based learning and exploratory play in our unique, interactive museum spaces.
- AmeriCorps will support planning and teaching afterschool programs at the Museum in partnership with Teton County Parks and Recreation.
- AmeriCorps will assist in their own areas of interest within PreK-5 programming, Museum operations, and exhibit design.
BENEFITS OF AMERICORPS:
- Training in educational pedagogy and leadership at JH Children's Museum and Teton Science Schools.
- Room and board at Teton Science Schools.
- AmeriCorps Segal Education Award upon successful completion of each term.
- Option to put federal education loans in forbearance.
- Combined 5 weeks off (1 over Thanksgiving, 2 during winter holidays, 2 during spring break).
|Organization||Jackson Hole Children's Museum|
|Address||174 N. King Street/PO Box 995|
|Application Instructions||Email cover letter and resume to Sara Fagan by November 20 (applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis).|