Director of Play Programming
Be part of a team that plays for a living! Marbles is hiring an entrepreneurial, engaging and results-oriented professional to lead the museum’s play programming. One of the top attractions in North Carolina, Marbles considers our team members our greatest resource. We look for talented professionals with the energy and enthusiasm to engage our community in support of our mission to spark imagination, discovery and learning through play.
• Bachelor's degree in education or related field and 8+ years professional experience creating and delivering programs for children required.
• Proven track record as a leader. Demonstrated ability to motivate teams, build consensus, and inspire confidence and respect.
• Proven track record as a team manager, with 5+ years managing a department and supervising direct reports.
• Successful project manager, with excellent project planning skills and ability to prioritize and organize projects for self and others.
• Lead the Play Programming team, supervising direct reports and managing projects in a way that ensures effective operations; a nimble, collaborative and playfully-professional team; and fun, inspiring and impactful play.
• Lead the planning and coordination of play within the team and across the organization, ensuring advance planning, collaboration, and effective communication.
• Supervise team, setting goals, overseeing work and evaluating results to ensure that Marbles’ objectives and operating requirements are met.
• Work collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure that Marbles is a thriving and growing institution with broad community support.
• Represent Marbles in the community as a leader in early childhood education and play.
|Organization||Marbles Kids Museum|
|Address||201 East Hargett Street|
|Application Instructions||Follow this link for a full job posting: www.marbleskidsmuseum.org/jobs. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Marbles Kids Museum is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all to apply. We participate in E-Verify.|