InterActivity Conference 2014
- order Drugs online Levitra canada
- sale No prescription online Levitra
- Sale great britain Drugs online Levitra
- buy Drugs online Levitra canada
- Price online Levitra australia
- Price Pills online Levitra canada
- Buy No prescription online Levitra
- Sale pills online Levitra
- Sale usa online Levitra pills
- Cheap with prescription online Levitra
- order online Levitra pills uk
- Canada Drugs online LevitraGeneric Sildenafil Citrate Non prescription
- Buy Generic Sildenafil Citrate Super Force
- Order Generic Vardenafil over the counter usa
- Buy Female Viagra
- Price Canadian Pharmacy cialis
- Buy Sildenafil canada
- Generic Sildenafil Citrate over the counter usa
- Buy Sildenafil Citrate Online us
- canada order Levitra
- Generic Tadalafil over the counter
- uk Levitra brand tablets
InterActivity 2014 ● May 14–16 ● Phoenix, AZ
Hyatt Regency Phoenix & Phoenix Convention Center
Conference Theme: Are We There Yet?
Children’s museums have made a positive impact on the lives of children and families for over a century. As one of the fastest growing cultural institutions in the United States, the children’s museum field has grown exponentially, both in terms of physical space and the number of children and families served. Globally, children’s museums have enhanced the reputation of the museum field at large by serving as leaders in innovation and creativity.
Children’s museums continue to broaden their value as relevant, community town squares, collectively, by developing frameworks that support national and global impact.
The 21st century children’s museum:
- Develops programs and exhibits that lay the foundation for lifelong-learning and inform early childhood learning practices;
- Influences policy makers and stakeholders through advocacy efforts and partnerships;
- Designs buildings and environments that support environmental sustainability;
- Creates financial models that promote institutional wellness;
- Uses innovative technology practices to enhance learning and connect audiences to the world beyond the museum.
21st century children’s museums are reimagining their roles to meet the needs of our global village. So, what’s next for the children’s museum field? Or, are we there yet?