ECO BOYS AND GIRLS & ACM with SDSN-Y Engage Young Children in United Nations SDGs
ACM is proud to partner with the Sustainable Development Solutions Network-Youth and ECO BOYS AND GIRLS to share information with young children about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how they affect their lives, communities, and the future of the planet.
Through the ECO BOYS AND GIRLS & SDGs Program, we will engage young children through programming and direct outreach to build momentum around the new goals and create a movement that will empower communities to produce the most successful sustainable development movement in history.
ECO BOYS AND GIRLS & SDGs Program: Next Steps
- Invite children's museums, leaders, and educators to engage through the ECO BOYS AND GIRLS & SDGs Program
- Read and share the e-book, ECO BOYS AND GIRLS® & THE UNITED NATIONS SDGs, that introduces children to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Encourage children's museums to host storytimes or other programming using the ECO BOYS AND GIRLS® & THE UNITED NATIONS SDGs ebook
- Learn more about the SDSN-Y and the ECO BOYS AND GIRLS & SDGs Program from the webinar with representatives from the Sustainable Development Solutions-Youth, ACM, and ECO BOYS AND GIRLS. Watch the recording here or download the slide deck
- Register with ACM to join the movement! We will distribute materials to help Children's Museums with story times and programming around the 17 goals
About the UN Sustainable Development Goals
About Sustainable Development Solutions Network-Youth
SDSN Youth (SDSN-Y) is an initiative of the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) working to engage youth globally in the post-2015 agenda. Through education and global cooperation, SDSN-Y encourages young people to prioritize the Sustainable Development Goals by creating a global platform to advocate for change and empowering youth to create sustainable solutions.
About ECO BOYS AND GIRLS
ECO BOYS AND GIRLS are five animated characters that promote environmental awareness and interconnectedness. Their mission is to engage children and families around the world to be aware of, involved with, and connected to each other and the earth and to empower them to take ownership of our planet, learn about the environment, and explore creative new ways to live in harmony.