90 Days of Action for a #WorldTheyDeserve
Play fuels growing minds. Children’s museums engage 31 million children and families a year in meaningful play, opening the doors to opportunities and possibilities. Museums also bridge gaps between language, culture, and community.
In fact, a majority of our members have outreach strategies specifically to reach diverse populations. More than 75 percent are considering new opportunities to serve these communities.
To celebrate the important role children’s museums play in welcoming immigrant and refugee children and families to their communities, on February 7, 2017, ACM launched a new campaign for our members: 90 Days of Action, which will run through May 8th.
How your museum can get involved:
- Use the hashtag #WorldTheyDeserve
- Share stories, photos, videos about your museum’s cultural education and engagement efforts
- Tell your local leaders and newspapers about your efforts
- Let your customers know
- Develop new outreach efforts
- Participate in ACM's survey to capture the breadth of all efforts
Downloadable tools to get started:
- ACM’s National Press Release about Campaign
- Template Press Release for Members
- Template Column for News Outlet
- Template Blog for Web or LinkedIn
- Template Fact Sheet
- Template Talking Points
- Samples Social Media Posts
- 90 Days of Action Social Media Graphics: Option 1 / Option 2
Children’s museums bring communities together by serving all children and families! Be part of the campaign to show how.